Looking for holiday gift ideas? Here’s a few:
- Farmers Kitchen + Bar, Minneapolis, Owned by Minnesota Farmers Union, a gift card to Farmers Kitchen + Bar ensures an outstanding farm-to-table dining experience for the people in your life. The restaurant’s small market is offering an assortment of local goods gift boxes for the holidays, or you can browse our shelves to find copies of The Farmers and the Chef: Farm Fresh Recipes and Stories, Craftmade Aprons, Minnesota-grown and made foods and more.
- Shepherd’s Way Farms, Nerstrand, offering cheese party gift boxes, Shepherd’s Way puzzles and more from one of Minnesota’s favorite sheep’s milk cheesemakers.
- Loon Liquor Company, Northfield, shop local, organic spirits and festive cocktail kits from distillers making a difference.
- Get Bentz Farm, When thinking locally, don’t forget about lovely local yarn, wool bedding, dryer balls, sheepskins and more from Get Bentz Farm, Northfield, a leader in quality fiber products.
- Ferndale Market, Cannon Falls, a convenient one-stop shop for stocking up with local delights for your holiday parties and finding delicious, edible hostess gifts.
- Keepsake Cidery’s hard ciders are a fun addition to your holiday gift giving and make the perfect locally-produced host or hostess gift. The cidery is located near Dundas.
- Honey & Rye Bakehouse, Minneapolis, offers an array of delightful treats for your holiday celebrations and also the opportunity to shop from a curated selection of specialty and local foods and ingredients, to bakeware, cookbooks, cards and more.
- Metz’s Hart-Land Creamery, Rushford, offers cheese boxes and gift sets for the cheese lover in your life.
- Prairie Pride Farms, Mankato, retails 100% Certified Berkshire Pork. This award-winning pork will turn any meal into a special occasion and is sure to be a special gift.
- Give the gift of breakfast with oats from Doubting Thomas Farms of Moorhead, maple syrup from Hamel Maple Syrup in Hamel and locally roasted coffee from J&S Bean Factory of St. Paul.
- A gift card to Farmers Kitchen + Bar, located at 750 S. Second St., Minneapolis. Minnesota Farmers Union opened the restaurant in August and it aims to give eaters the feel of a farm kitchen by featuring food grown by Minnesota farmers. Don’t miss the toy tractors on display and the market space offering maple syrup, farm-fresh eggs, honey, BA Craftmade Aprons, granola and more.
If you’re a MFU member who is marketing direct this holiday season, email email@example.com to be added to this list.