August 22, 2012 at 04:07pm
ST. PAUL (August 22, 2012) – Minnesota Farmers Union (MFU) always has great treats to offer no matter what the weather. Come get some of our delicious coffee on those cold and rainy days, or a frozen chai or mocha bar on those hot days. Also, we have a new treat to offer – the “Union,” a raspberry and mocha mixed frappe. YUM! Come see us at 1635 Dan Patch Avenue, where you can enjoy a tastey treat and rest your weary feet.
MFU activities at the Fair:
- Thursday, August 23, 9:30-10:30 a.m. - Kris Valentine with Buz’N Country, 102.9 at MFU booth;
- Friday, August 24 at 2:30 p.m. sponsorship of the celebrity milking contest (located outside the dairy barn);
- Saturday, August 25 at 6 p.m. - 4-H auction with MFU President Doug Peterson as one of auctioneers;
- Sunday, August 26 at 7:45 a.m.- the MFU-sponsored milk run;
- Sunday, August 26, 12 p.m. – MFU sponsored dairy showcase at the AgStar judging arena;
- Sunday, August 26 - 10th annual Minnesota Cooks Program from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., in Carousel Park, just west of the Grandstand Ramp. You can check out the schedule at www.minnesotacooks.org, and you can pick up a free Minnesota Cooks calendar at the MFU booth after the event; and
- Thursday, August 30, 5 – 9 p.m., MFU President Doug Peterson serving milk at the All You Can Drink Milk booth.